Since 1997 I have made films in Eressos, on the island of Lesbos. These are collaborative non commercial, personal creations with islanders and travelers. Two are mythological journeys contextualized with film clips from Maya Deren's At Land, Alien, Jaws and Bergman's The Seventh Seal . Both made in Eressos, Lesbos in Greece during the summers of 1997 and 1998:
- At Land Too (1997) inspired by the film At Land (1945) by American avant-garde filmmaker Maya Deren. Includes a so called 'lesbian scene' which has inspired a wave of lesbian iconography 25 years after Deren's death in 1961, including the work of Barbara Hammer. At Land Too is a modern saga made with the infamous Gaul beach lesbians - "Salopes de la Mer". Featuring "Rock Time", and "The Dirty Old Man on the Beach".
- Vagina Dentata (1998) is made with Teutonic and Anglosaxon beach lesbians and concerns the myth of a vagina with teeth. Modern films such as Jaws and Alien have reproduced the saga and given teeth a bad reputation. Featuring the original Vagina Dentata tribe at Eressos, starring H.R.C., and a flock of dancing Grecian urns. Featured on Canal+ , Paris . Moving Dykes Film Festival, Eressos. Selected for Bay Area Burning Man Film Festival, and projected from a VCR on the roof of a car against a garage.
- Out and About, the Parthenon, demystified. 1995.
- The Lunchmaker , (1999) Featuring Antipodes lesbians. A sea nymph serves up two mermaids from the sea who each do their dance. Skala Eressos.
- Shadows (2001) Two shadows, survivors of a shipwreck, saunter along Sappho's beach. Skala Eressos.
- Sappho Postcards (2002) Viking lesbians recite poems by Sappho in her garden. This is a spoof on a Swedish filmmaker named Roy Andersson noted for his deadpan long takes of meaningless uncomfortable silence. Featuring virtually brain dead lesbians. Skala Eressos.
- Les Lesbiennes Terribles (2004) Two mischievous lesbians meet up with a mercenary driver. It happens to the best of us.When good things happen to misfits. Skala Eressos.
- The True Story of Antiope (2005) Featuring Les Parents Terribles. Lykos and Dirce take away Antiope's home and children. and later suffer a horrible fate. When bad things happen to bad people. Featuring coral reefs, goat herds and a brood of hungry birds. Filmed in Sigri and Skala Eressos.
- Hypernotomachia Nausika (2009). This is a compilation film about Nausika's struggle for love in a dream. There can be no harmony, until there is harmony.
- WORLD PREMIERE! On the Highway with My Girlfriend (Stockholm, Sweden. 5 minutes). Selected for Denver Underground Film Festival.